A new school year is just around the corner. Up the excitement of your kids to be back in the classroom by keeping them away from germs or flu with these simple daily habits:
- Always wash their hands. Make sure they also dry it with towel. Touching things with damp hands tend to attract more bacteria.
- Ask them to stop playing extra late at night so they can start sleeping early. Lack of sleep weakens the immune system.
- Did you know that the wrong bag can cause back, shoulder, and neck pains? The right bag is key to make sure they feel comfortable bringing their stuff to school every day.
- Encourage them to be more involved in planning their school meals. Ask them what they liked and did not like last school year. But make sure you still get to include fruits and veggies in the menu.
- Make them laugh! Studies show that laughing out loud boosts their immune system and reduces stress level. Laughter is and will always be the best medicine!
- Ask them how they feel about the coming school year. Mental health is a huge factor to consider to get them fully ready for school. Ask them about what makes school fun and stressful at the same time.
- Learn about head lice prevention because they will be spending more time with their classmates once again. Educate them about how they can avoid being infected. It’s also better to be prepared by buying a bottle of Lindell Lotion as early as now, so if in case they get infected, you can treat these pests immediately.