Beware, lice! Here comes your greatest enemy.
Curious about how effective Lindell is to cure your kid’s lice problem? Learn about its most powerful ingredient: Permethrin. It’s not just an effective ingredient, it’s a cure that can change the life of your precious little one.
1. Permethrin is an insecticide that comes from the pyrethroids family.
2. Pyrethroids are known as artificial chemicals that work like natural extracts from chrysanthemum flower.
3. It is made into many forms such as liquid, dusts, sprays, aerosol solutions, and treated clothing.
4. It strongly affects insects by targeting their nervous systems, which paralyzes and kills them.
5. Permethrin is an insecticide that kills head lice immediately upon contact, which makes one-time treatment possible.
6. Permethrin is highly safe for mammals, including humans.
7. It does not cause cancer or DNA damage if absorbed by the skin.
8. To cure head lice with Lindell Lotion made of Permethrin 5%, wash hair and gently apply the lotion onto the hair and scalp. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Shampoo thoroughly after.
9. Avoid contact with mouth and eyes.
10. Lindell Lotion is made highly safe for children.